If you’d like to make an individual visit to the school and the YouTube Space including a personal consultation, please register your interest emailing Nina Hartwig on: email@example.com.
Visits can be arranged for Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please be aware that school visits are only for people interested in studying with us.
If you simply wish to tour the YouTube Space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A successful visit is all about the preparation. We recommend planning ahead by:
• Thoroughly checking out the courses you’re interested in (find the full prospectus with courses here).
• Getting a feel for the layout of the campus – make sure you give yourself enough time before or after the visit to take a look around the local area of Tempelhof, as well as popular student districts such as Kreuzberg and Neukölln.
• Really thinking about what you need answers to – some of the most common open day queries include:
– What are the entry requirements?
– What have previous students gone onto doing after graduation?
We’d like to remind applicants that all courses at Met Film Berlin are taught in English language.
Overall, come prepared and make sure you make the most of your visit.
VISITS TO INTERNATIONAL FAIRS
Met Film School attends International Student fairs where you can speak to our staff and find out more about our filmmaking programmes. To find out more about where we will be visiting, email email@example.com