The MetFilm School Postgraduate Virtual Open Event took place on Thu 6 May, 3-5pm CET. It provided those who took part, with an introduction to MetFilm School’s postgraduate courses in Berlin, through a Zoom Webinar.
If you missed the event, we have included below, the presentation from the event, the student messages as well as a transcript of the Q&A which followed.
Virtual Open Event – Presentation
Watch the Open Event Presentation now, comprising of:
- MetFilm School Berlin Overview – Jonny Persey, Director, MetFilm
- Postgraduate degrees at MetFilm School Berlin – Silvia Beck, Principal, MetFilm School Berlin
- How To Apply & Funding – Nina Hartwig, Admissions Manager, Berlin
Virtual Open Event – Student Messages
Virtual Open Event – Live Q&A session
Questions answered by:
- Silvia Beck – Principal, MetFilm School Berlin
- John Burgan – MA Documentary & Factual Programme Leader, Berlin
- Nina Hartwig – Admissions Manager, Berlin