The MetFilm School Virtual Open Event took place on Wed 10 February, 2-4 pm. It provided those who took part, with an introduction to MetFilm School’s undergraduate & postgraduate courses in Berlin, through a Zoom Webinar.
If you missed the event, we have included below, the presentation from the event, the student messages as well as a transcript of the Q&A which followed.
Virtual Open Event – Presentation
Watch the Open Event Presentation now, comprising of:
- Overview of MetFilm School Berlin
- Undergraduate degrees at MetFilm School Berlin
- Postgraduate degrees at MetFilm School Berlin
Jonny Persey – Director, MetFilm
Silvia Beck – Principal, MetFilm School Berlin
Justin Trefgarne – BA Screen Acting Course Leader, London
Virtual Open Event – Student Messages
Virtual Open Event – Live Q&A session
Questions answered by:
- Silvia Beck – Principal, MetFilm School Berlin
- Justin Trefgarne – BA Screen Acting Course Leader, London
- Athanasios Karanikolas – MA Directing Course Leader, Berlin
- Nina Hartwig – Admissions Manager, Berlin
The MetFilm School Berlin Student Information Packs are for prospective Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants. Designed to advise you on the essential information you will need during your time at MetFilm School Berlin.
Please note the information provided in these guides referring to any external company, is provided as an overview only. All details and information are subject to change and may be impacted by COVID 19 restrictions. Please refer to individual websites for the latest information. These MetFilm School Berlin Guides are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change.