MetFilm School is a world-leading film, television, and online media school which offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and short courses, with campuses in four studios across London, Berlin, and Leeds.
- MetFilm School London is based within the famous Ealing Studios, a thriving environment that in recent years has supported the creation of high-profile productions such as Last Night in Soho, Black Mirror, The Imitation Game, and Downton Abbey.
- MetFilm School London’s Full-Time Six-Month courses are delivered at Garden Studios – an innovative and sustainably focused film studio specifically designed to support the latest production technologies, situated five miles from the Ealing Studios campus.
- MetFilm School Berlin is based at BUFA-Studios, one of the oldest film studios in Europe, in the Tempelhof/Neukölln area of Berlin.
- MetFilm School Leeds is based at Prime Studios at the heart of Yorkshire’s thriving Film, TV, and online media industry.
- In 2018 MetFilm School in a unique partnership with the University of West London, launched ScreenSpace, delivering two industry-led, practical undergraduate degree courses, immersed in creative industry practice.
- MetFilm School operates alongside, MetFilm Production, an award-winning feature film production company; and MetFilm Sales, a boutique international sales agency.
- MetFilm School’s mission as an educational institution is to provide students with a practical, high-quality learning experience grounded in professional industry practice and preparation. Read More
MetFilm School's Response
About MetFilm School Berlin
MetFilm School Berlin Tutors
Student Support & Services
Our School in London
MetFilm School London
Our School in Leeds
MetFilm School Leeds