MetFilm School is a world-leading film, television and online media school which offers undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses in London and Berlin.
- MetFilm School’s London campus is based within the famous Ealing Studios, a thriving environment that in recent years has supported the creation of high-profile productions such as Black Mirror, The Imitation Game, The Theory of Everything and Downton Abbey.
- MetFilm School Berlin is based at BUFA-Studios, one of the oldest film studios in Europe, in the Tempelhof/Neukölln area of Berlin.
- In 2018 MetFilm School in a unique partnership with the University of West London, launched ScreenSpace, delivering two industry-led, practical undergraduate degree courses, immersed in creative industry practice.
- MetFilm School operates alongside, MetFilm Production, an award-winning feature film production company; and MetFilm Sales, a boutique international sales agency.
- MetFilm School’s mission as an educational institution is to provide students with a practical, high-quality learning experience grounded in professional industry practice and preparation. Read More