MetFilm School is a leading film, television, and online media school offering undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses across various craft areas. The school has campuses in Berlin and London.
- MetFilm School Berlin is based at BUFA-Studios, one of the oldest film studios in Europe, in the Tempelhof/Neukölln area of Berlin.
- At MetFilm School Berlin, students benefit from state of facilities and art training spaces including a fully equipped 1,500sq ft studio, two standing sets, a 5.1 surround sound screening room and postproduction suites.
- On our filmmaking courses, you will learn by doing it. Participate in workshops, engage with the industry at events such as Berlinale Film Festival, attend masterclasses, and turn your knowledge into practical experience
- With around 98% of our students coming from abroad, you will find a highly international and inspiring environment at MetFilm School Berlin, giving you the opportunity to connect with aspiring filmmakers from all over the world.
- The school is assessed and recognised by leading bodies such as CILECT, QAA and Creative Skillset. Our accredited courses are officially validated by the University of West London
- All our courses are taught in English.