MetFilm School is a leading film, television, and online media school offering undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses across various craft areas. The School has campuses in Berlin, London, and Leeds.
- MetFilm School Berlin is based at BUFA-Studios, one of the oldest film studios in Europe, in the Tempelhof/Neukölln area of Berlin.
- MetFilm School students are taught by award-winning professionals with numerous industry awards and nomination.
- On our courses, you will learn by doing. Participate in workshops, engage with the industry at events such as Berlinale Film Festival, attend Masterclasses and turning your knowledge into practical experience.
- At MetFilm School Berlin, students benefit from state of facilities and art training spaces including a fully equipped 1,500sq ft studio, two standing sets, a 5.1 surround sound screening room and post production suites.
- With around 98% of our students coming from abroad, you will find a highly international and inspiring environment at MetFilm School Berlin, giving you the opportunity to connect with aspiring filmmakers from all over the world.
- The school is assessed and recognised by leading bodies such as CILECT, QAA and Creative Skillset. Our accredited courses are officially validated by the University of West London.
- All our courses are taught in English.